Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shopping day!

Hey there! A few days ago I went shopping at the mall, which is surprising since I usually do all of my shopping online lol. I wanted to check out the Uniqlo store that just opened up a few months ago since I haven't really checked it out yet. I ended up getting quite a few things, but my mom got WAAAY more stuff than I did cause there was a sale.

I bought more stuff, but was wearing it at the time I took the pic xD


Although I bought some stuff, I don't think I'll shop there again unless I need some business attire or something plain to wear. The place reminded me of American Apparel, but American Apparel's clothing has better quality IMO. I did like how their clothes fit me though, since it's hard to find clothes in my size. :p

I also went to the Japanese market + another asian market nearby and got a few things!


I'm thinking of doing a giveaway in the near future since I have so many face masks! o.o I can't use them all since my face is sensitive, so I'm hoping I can give them to someone else to use instead~

♥ Thank you for reading & have a wonderful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment