Thursday, May 1, 2014

First Post~

Hello everyone! I have finally decided to start a blog of my own after months and months debating on whether I should make one. I have had a blog before back in 2008, but I ended up deleting it due to me being busy with school and such.

A Little About Me~
Name               : Sarah
Birthday           : December 21
Favorite color  : Lilac
Favorite Brand : Liz Lisa
Hobbies           : Shopping, singing, cooking, collecting manga, video gaming

I was born and raised in Northern California, USA and lived there pretty much my whole life. I never had a chance to travel when I was younger, and the first time I've ever been on an airplane was actually last year in December! So yeah...I don't get out much. xD I'm really into Japanese and Korean fashion so my blog will consist of that, as well as other things that occur in my daily life. :p

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you'll enjoy my future posts as well~

No comments:

Post a Comment