Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: EOS Ice Violet + Ice Blue

Hey guys! So today I wanted to write a review of these circle lenses that I got a while back. I bought two pairs of lenses and both are from the EOS Ice series~ I wanted to try these lenses out because I've  been waiting a pair that didn't have such a dark limbal ring around it, like most circle lenses do. I also really loved how the design looked as well! So when I took these pictures, I had class that day so I got really lazy to do my makeup..and you can see that is all smudged and stuff. lol I promise when I do future reviews on circle lenses, my makeup will be a little better! :3 Now onto the review~!


EOS Ice Violet

In lens case

Front view  
Side View

This pair is my most favorite out of the two~ I love how these lenses just look so natural and I love the enlargement as well! Sometimes I even forget that I'm wearing them since they're super comfortable! xD 

Ratings
Enlargement: 4/5
This pair is perfect for my eyes since it doesn't look too big or too small on me. The EOS Ice Series say that these lenses have a diameter of 14.8mm, but they look more like 14.5mm to me.
Comfort:5/5
These lenses are super comfortable and the lenses itself is thin, so I keep forgetting that I'm wearing them!
Color:3/5
Although I really love these lenses, without the flash it's a little hard to tell that they're violet.

EOS Ice Blue

In lens case

Front view
Side view
I decided to get these non-prescripted since I wanted to wear them with my glasses. These don't look as natural as the violets, but I think they would be perfect for cosplaying!

Ratings
Enlargement: 5/5
For some reason these lenses look bigger on me than the violets. Weird, right? xD
Comfort: 3/5
Sadly, these weren't as comfortable as the violets and they irritated my eyes after wearing them for only an hour. I think these might've been a little defective actually..o.o
Color: 4/5
I was super shocked by how blue these were! I think I would not buy this again since I feel like the blues look weird on me. :(

Here's some additional pics of me wearing the lenses:


With glasses xD


In other news, I really wanted to get a lucky pack from Liz Lisa's online store since not only did it contain three items, but also a cherry printed bag! Right when I finally finished registering an account for both Tenso and Tokyo Kawaii Life though, it ended up being sold out..;~; I guess I just have bad luck when it comes to this stuff. lol






Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment